Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Bootleg

Mulder
Primus
The perfect ankle boot
Vino
Bengal
Petroleum 
Oh Heel No
Oil-slicked
UNIF
NEO
5'2 girls best friend
Beauties
Stomp the Yard
(images via Solestruck)

One of my favorite aspects of winter fashion is boots. Sure, you could wear them in the summer but  they just don't have the same double whammy of simultaneously keeping your feet warm. There's a vast variety of boots, especially with the recent trend of cut-out's á la Balenciaga's The Ceinture, as well as the classic Chelsea boots. Personally, I really like the appeal of chunky boots - they create the illusion that I'm the height of the average person. However, if you're on the pursuit for a traditional boot with a twist, check out TBA Shoes (yes, that's the brand name). TBA recently launched a line of boots in oil-slick, that emanates a fresh gleam for the quintessential urban chick. Above are some boots in no particular order, that caught my eye on Solestruck. Click on the captions to be directed to the website for more details, and let me know what you think!

Hope you're all keeping warm!

xoxo
Beatrice

7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a black chunky boot for such a long time! I think they're a big staple. Love these xx

    http://blandior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mulders are gnarly! H&m has some just like them for around 40$ and are actually super comfy :3
    http://shesthedevil-indisguise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! I agree that boots are a huge part of winter fashion; you can't really go wrong with a pair! Never used to be into chunky boots, but fell in love with them recently! x

    paperphlox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petroleum's colour is just amazing and unif ´s shoes are everything . Very inspiring post , thank you !
    Looking forward your next post !

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, I can see from your blog's images . There aren't any white border. There will be a white border on a default settings. How can I get rid of the border please tell me thanks !:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks so much for this post! Think I've found my new perfect boots (or multiple boots haha)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete